2011年4月6日星期三

Lucinda & Catherine

Here I'm gonna share 2 sims, Lucinda and Catherine.


***********************************  Lucinda  ************************************

Here's a sim talking about his boss, Lucinda, a capable, aggressive and serious lady:

She always wears an updo, a pair of glasses and a poker face.









The office building of our company is located in the downtown. Lucinda and us work on the same floor. When we meet her in the elevator, we stand behind her to shun her.



In her office, she is always working hard, serious and careful.



Wow....only when she's excited by new ideas in the meeting can we see her smile.



Oops....When did she come into our office? I was browsing through news about my favorite female star on the internet then, while my colleague was playing the Sims 3.....



Thanks to my wariness, we immediately pretended to be working hard.

Credits:

Hair -- Peggy
Skintone -- TK
Eyes -- Lemonleaf
Brows -- in798
Eye shadow/Eye Liner -- EA
Lips -- TSR


************************************  Catherine  ***********************************


I just wanna create something different from Annie, my first sim, something mature perhaps. This is Catherine, which i made weeks ago.








Credits:
Skintone by TK
Brows (sorry, forgotten, if anyone knows pls tell me, thx);
Eyes by in798 (love this very very muchhhhhhh);
Hair by Newsea @TSR 



Here is my sim Annie in my signiture at Gamesir.com
My first and my favorite one. (I wanna share this with you, but there's some problem that makes impossible to share it, i'm so sorry....)












My logo:



1 条评论:

  1. I love Catherine's eyes, but I cannot go on Gamesir. Is the file uploaded anywhere else?

    回复删除