2011年9月11日星期日

I REALLY want to say something

I haven't played sims for a long time and I'm sorry that I don't have anything new to share this time, but I really want to say something.



I was really really stunned about what Pralinesims did to LL and many other creators. If you made a mistake, why not confess and say sorry and not do that again? It's human to make mistakes, but it is inhuman to make mistakes deliberately again and again. How dare you claim that you're a sincere catholic when you slander the innocent victim instead of correcting your mistakes?



Much more to my surprise was TSR's attitude towards this issue. I guess honesty and creativity are both highly valued by you westerners, but how can you TSR just indulge and cover up such dishonesty and plagiarism? No wonder so many westerners also hate you TSR. You have no principle and no morality. Shame on you and your great copycats!



I am not as skilled as LL in creating Ccs and my works are not as delicate as those of LL's, but I know what it takes to create so many beautiful Ccs. As a sims lover, I really want to thank these talented creators who have made the sims world more wonderful with their gorgeous creations! Pls respect these talented creators' originality and hard work!


Thank you!

6 条评论: